Planning Ahead / Funeral Plans - Dresden Stoke-on-Trent
Jack Dawson Funeral Directors Telephone 01782 315437
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses and a prepayment plan is a caring and cost effective way to do so. The advantage of a prepayment plan over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can pay now, at today's prices and beat inflation no matter when the service might be required. There is no age limit or any awkward health questions. You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind. You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions trying to guess what you would have wanted at such a distressing time.
Purchasing a plan is easy-and it only takes a few minutes
Advantages of a pre-payment plan
- You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time
- All options are clearly specified with fixed prices-or you can choose a personalised plan with every detail exactly as you want it
- Avoid rising funeral costs with an inflation-proof guarantee
- Financial security-the funeral payment is held in Funeral Planning Trust until it is needed
- The service will be provided by your local funeral director
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions
- You can make a once-only payment or pay by monthly instalments-whichever suits you
We offer Perfect Choice Funeral Plans
Guaranteed Professional prices start at £1,785.00
Guaranteed price inclusive of third party fees from £3,265.00
(this includes: our Professional Fee, Crematorium Fee, Minister's Fee, Doctor's Fees, Obituary in the local Evening Sentinel)
The prices quoted are a guide to the funeral plan costs, all funeral plans are discussed and personalized to each person.
These prices are for pre-paid funeral plans only and are reviewed annually.